on all orders in USA
on all orders in USA
There's no denying the popularity surrounding the keto diet, and it's easy to understand why. This low-carb approach to dieting guarantees speedy — and, sometimes, long-term — weight loss. But shedding a few pounds isn't the only perk from taking on the keto diet. Below are some of the non-weight benefits that one can expect when they follow the keto diet.
Healing effects on your brain.
- A consistent intake of fats from a keto diet will also have a powerful impact on your endorphin levels and mood.
- A ketogenic diet drastically reduces carbohydrate intake and, therefore, the necessity for so much insulin. As a result, it can quiet the body's insulinemic response.
- Eating foods with a high glycemic index — including most processed carbohydrates — can cause a dramatic rise and fall in blood sugar levels, which can stimulate hunger.
Since the keto diet is low-carb, it can stabilize blood sugar levels and, thus, suppress your appetite.
- Doing cardio while following keto can, "help increase fat oxidation, spare glycogen, produce less lactate and use less oxygen."
In other words, it burns more fat.
- By avoiding insulin spikes while following a ketogenic lifestyle, women with PCOS report a reversal of increased androgen hormones, specifically testosterone, which leads to a reduction in PCOS symptoms and increased fertility
- Acne and other skin issues are commonly due to underlying inflammation and insulin resistance, Because ketones — a liver-produced chemical that serves as fuel on a low-carb diet — are anti-inflammatory, which causes our body to generate ketones will help lower inflammation and unwanted acne.
- The ketogenic diet has been associated with improved biomarkers such as HDL cholesterol and triglycerides when compared to a low-fat diet.
But it's important to supplement accordingly when observing the keto diet.
- Because the ketogenic diet is restrictive of sources of good carbohydrates like whole grains, legumes, fruit, and plenty of vegetables, you are missing out on many nutrients and fiber.
Because of this, Its' recommended to consider incorporating supplements into your diet to help keep your body in proper balance. Adding magnesium, probiotics, and lipase-based digestive enzymes, may be beneficial to your overall diet. However, here's is my top secret supplement that's worked magic for me!